Our client is the Hungarian subsidiary of an international banking group, one of the leading commercial banks in Hungary. Due to new business opportunities, they are looking for a (CyberArk) System Engineer for their HPC team located in the Hungarian Branch Office in Budapest.
The (Cloud Server Provider & Application Hosting) department is responsible for public and private cloud platforms and the teams responsible for hosting the actual applications and servers.
The team develops and maintains the platforms to host business applications on open systems, both for developed and purchased applications in such a way that it can be consumed ‘as a service’ for the entire group. The team is a contact point to the support teams for more complex security and Operating System related issues.
The team is creating the building blocks for installing Linux and Windows machines. Making sure your events are triggering escalations and incidents using the monitoring framework, security is managed by CyberArk, Centrify and virus scanning tools. Furthermore, the customers have to be able to schedule workload using UAC.
Within the HPC team you will be working as a system engineer with primary focus on the maintenance, management, expansion and onboarding of CyberArk within the group.
You’ll immediately get operational tasks and responsibilities so you will be able to get familiar with the systems and grow into the job. You will collaborate within a team in a challenging and constantly changing environment.
The Team’s tasks & responsibilities
- Design, build and promote our CyberArk solutions to the rest of the organization, next to the other tools of the HPC platform
- Follow up the market about security tools and share experiences.
- Follow up security recommendations (proactively and reactively) and minimize or mitigate the operational risks.
- Capture the needs of the internal customers and reflect the findings to the domains.
- Implement and maintain the CyberArk environment
- The automation of onboarding PSM, user- access management in general, and organize password rotation on servers, applications and appliances.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience.
- 5-7 years work experience on enterprise scale.
- Good Windows and Linux skills and interested of 1 or more of the other key technical aspects and domains and technologies.
- Solid understanding of security and networking implementation and best practices.
- Experience in scripting is a must. Automation in the job is key. (e.g.: PowerShell, python, ansible, …)
- CyberArk knowledge and security affinity is an advantage but not requirement.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- You’re assertive, convincing and diplomatic at the same time.
- You have strong organizational and self-management skills. You love taking ownership and you have a high level of autonomy.
- You also have strong communication skills due to the fact you will interact with a lot of colleagues within the entire organization.
- You love working in projects and are able to collaborate on a professional and constructive way in a time critical environment.
- You demonstrate ability to complete highly detailed tasks with strict attention to detail, quality and timeliness.
What they offer:
- Modern office with canteen, bike parking, shower… etc.
- In-house trainings
- Mobile phone
- Private healthcare
- Sport subscription
- Flat structure
- Lunch card
- International projects