Our clients – business and IT consulting firms with domestic and international project orders – are looking for specialists.
Our clients provide consulting, organization and development services to large companies, in the field of corporate applications, business processes and business intelligence. The sectors concerned are primarily: financial institutions, telecommunications, regional service centres (SSC), pharmaceuticals, energetics.
For ongoing and new projects/tasks in the financial and telecommunications sector we are looking for applications from ambitious employees with strong technological proficiency.
Name of the position: IT Software Solutions Architect
- you have at least 5 years of experience in banking or telecommunications IT
- you have experience in integration, you have participated in the design and/or operation of SOA interfaces
- you have participated in the preparation of IT implementation/modification projects in which the technical requirements of the system introduction were developed based on the IT strategic objectives of the organization
- you are able to recognize the functions of each system in an organization’s architecture and when it comes to introduction of new demands you are able to propose the most appropriate solution for the organization, taking into account the functions of each system
- you have the ability to develop comprehensive professional concepts and solutions
- you have experience in development or system design
- you have a relevant university degree
- you can think and work with a project management approach
- you have a solid knowledge of application development and IT system design
- you are open to innovative, new IT technologies
- you are capable and willing to work in team
- you have effective, constructive communication skills
- have active English language skills appropriate for working environment
- you have been involved in the development/operation of an IT development process as quality assurance
- you have participated in IT development projects as quality assurance
then we are looking forward to your application!
What we offer:
- diverse work, professional challenges and innovative projects
- participation in major financial institution or telecommunication companies’ projects
- and adequate compensation package, laptop, mobile internet and mobile phone for work
- participation in specific, related trainings and conferences
Your assignments will include:
- IT architecture design and reconciliation
- management support related to IT architecture design and operation issues
- tracking and supporting the developers’ work
Please send your CV to our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org