Our client is a Hungarian business consulting company which operates with national, regional and international project assignments. The company provides consultancy, organizational and development services for large enterprises in enterprise applications, business processes and business intelligence. The following sectors are concerned primarily: financial institutions, telecommunications, SSC, pharmaceuticals, energetics.
We are looking for ambitious, well-educated new colleagues, (perhaps with few years of experience) to perform tasks aroused from new business opportunities in the bank sector.
- you have a degree in Economics or in Business Informatics
- your analytical skills are good, and you can think in processes
- you would like to carry out project coordination and project management assignments in a long term
- your English knowledge is confident and you can use it daily
- you use Microsoft Office applications on advanced level (Excel, Power Point)
- you are interested in the large-scale banking /enterprise processes and systems
- you are interested in the different project management methodologies
- you have IT interest and attitude
- you have great communication skills
- you can learn new things quickly
- you prefer to work with various tasks
- you prefer work in an international environment
then we are looking forward to your application!
- you MAY already have work experience that you acquired during or directly after your university studies
- you have work experience in the bank sector
- you also have willingness to travel, or relocate to other country
What they offer:
- diverse work
- participation in the arrangement of business and IT related projects in the banking sector
- long term learning and self-development opportunities
- promotion (to consultant and to project manager level)
- professional support
- competitive benefits
- notebook, cell phone with Internet for the working process
Your assignments will include:
- supporting the work of senior consultants and project managers
- assessment, analysis, tracking of business processes and products
- administrative support of the projects
- parameterization and testing of IT systems
Please, send your CV in English to our e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.