Our client is a business consulting firm with domestic and international projects, to whose request we are looking for new employees.
Our client provides consulting, organization and development services to large companies, in the field of corporate applications, business processes and business intelligence. The sectors concerned are primarily: financial institutions, telecommunications, regional service centres (SSC), pharmaceuticals, energetics.
Due to new business opportunities, they are looking for ambitious employees, with well-established knowledge and experience.
- you have university degree in Economics or Business informatics or Informatics
- you have well-grounded experience in the area of banking processes and products and you have participated in IT or business projects
- you have a thorough knowledge about banking core systems and/or
- you know and can easily interpret the relevant elements of banking IT architecture, and can make suggestions about their transformation
- you have good analytical skills and can think systematically
- you have good communication skills
- you have good written and oral English communications skills
- you love diverse work and can adapt easily
then we are looking forward to your application!
- willingness to travel abroad.
Your assignments will include:
- carrying out system planning, analytical tasks within various projects
- assistance to the projects managers in decision making
- assessment, analysis, tracking of business processes and products
- administrative support for projects
- parametrization of IT systems, specification and testing of necessary developments
What they offer:
- participation in various international financial institution projects
- long-term learning and development opportunities
- career opportunity as project manager
- professional support
- diverse work
- competitive benefits
- laptop, mobilnet and mobilphone for your work.
Please send your CV in English and in Hungarian to our email address: email@example.com