Our client is an international banking group, one of the leading commercial banks in Hungary. Due to new business opportunities, they are looking for a Cloud Native Devops Engineer (Openshift, Kubernetes, AWS) located in Budapest, to meet future challenges in international environment.
The directorate you will be working in, is responsible for infrastructure services in a highly critical environment, ensuring the secure setup and long-term maintainability of these services. The focus ranges from the data centre-oriented services up to hosting the business applications that run on top of standardized middleware and integration technologies.
- are flexible, social, creative, … a true team player
- are able to formulate a (technical and architectural) vision and share this in a constructive way with your peers and stakeholders
- are known to deliver quality (performant, secure, maintainable, documented, …)
- are “detail-oriented”
- are not afraid to be self-starter and explorer
- are able to stay positive
- are able to follow the Cloud Native landscape and market
- are being fluent in English (is a must)
- have Dutch language knowledge that is an advantage
- have knowledge of some of the following:
- Cloud Native application design (must have)
- Docker / Kubernetes / OpenShift (must have)
- AWS: portal, CLI/API, EC2, VPC, IAM, EKS, ECR, (Config, Inspector, Lambda) (nice to have)
- Operating Systems: Linux
- Scripting: Python, Golang
- Infrastructure-as-code (IaC) Tools & Principles: Terraform, Ansible, Helm, CloudFormation
- ALM suite: Git(bitbucket), Jira, Confluence
than we are looking forward to your application!
Your main tasks will be:
- You will be responsible for the engineering, integration and maintenance of the company’s cloud platform Manage, integrate and maintain CI/CD systems used across the Group.
- You assist in feasibility studies to take on new technological services or improvements, and help design the services with focus on security, maintainability, flexibility and efficiency.
- You cooperate with architects and analysts, product owners and scrum masters and software engineering.
- You ensure that the services are correctly deployed and maintained across the various quality environments, and that this maintenance and support can be done by other members of the DevOps team.
- You develop the right set of documentation (user, administration and internal / expert documentation) and ensure handover and information sessions to colleagues as well as core stakeholders.
- You will come in contact with all other infrastructural services and components, many proprietary and centrally managed (through other teams or service centres).
- You will work in a DevOps and Agile/SAFe way of working.
What they offer:
- international projects
- professional development
- in-house trainings
- open-ended contract with competitive salary
- balance between professional and private life
- modern office with canteen, bike parking, shower… etc.
- home office – up to 50%