Our client is an international banking group which provides services in 5 European countries. The international IT solutions of the group, covering several European countries, takes place in Hungary and in another western European country with Hungarian and western European colleagues, therefore not only the IT services are international but also the teams. The responsibilities range from day-to-day operation to application development and its operation.
The company is constantly expanding the Hungarian side of the team, which is why we are looking for enthusiastic, motivated employees with medior or possibly senior work experience.
Cloud platform engineer (data analytics context)
Our client is currently creating a new big data platform in AWS. On top of the platform, they are building a platform that focuses on supporting data analytics and other technical computing workflows.
- You will analyse, design, and implement the platform in close collaboration with data scientists.
- You are responsible for engineering a well architected data analytics platform with particular emphasis on interactive computing and highly automated model lifecycle management based on MLOps.
- Main considerations for the design include security, maintainability, flexibility, user-friendliness and integration between components on the platform.
- You work closely with data scientists to understand their functional needs and translate them in an actual solution.
- Due to how the platform is used in the group, you are also responsible for documenting guidelines for future platform operators.
What you can expect:
- You can make sure your future career is steady in a long run
- Life-long learning and plenty of opportunities to challenge yourself, or get to know different IT fields if interested
- Competitive salary as well as other benefits such as:
- 100% customizable cafeteria,
- annual performance-based reward,
- company phone with mobile internet, that you can use for private purposes as well
- employee discount at the bank
- Medicover package
- Your English language skills won’t be worn out as you can use it on a daily basis
- Flexible work schedule
- The focus is on teamwork therefore it is important to hang out in the „open office” together, but you have the option to spend half of your working hours in Home Office
- Your insight is valued and your suggestions will be heard
- International environment with a happy work atmosphere
- Green office on the Danube bank, equipped with:
- bicycle storage and showers
- restaurant with panoramic view
- buffets with snacks and coffee and many dining options in the area
What we expect from You:
- Good working knowledge of cloud computing in general, and AWS specifically (AWS IAM, EC2, S3, VPC)
- Other AWS services such as Cognito, Lambda, CloudWatch, ECR, Athena etc
- Basic understanding of AWS products related to machine learning (AWS SageMaker, MLflow)
- Experience with Infrastructure-as-Code (IAC) tools such as Terraform, Pulumi, AWS CloudFormation etc
- Kubernetes / Helm
- Good knowledge of user management (authentication and authorization) with AWS products and OSS solutions
- Good grasp of big data ecosystem and tooling especially Apache Spark and related technologies
- Good verbal and written communication skill in English