Our client is an international banking group, one of the leading commercial banks in Hungary. Due to new business opportunities, they are looking for a CyberArk System Engineer (privileged access management) located in Budapest, to meet future challenges in international environment.
The Team’s tasks & responsibilities
- Design, build and promote our CyberArk solutions to the rest of the organization, next to the other tools of the HPC platform
- Follow up the market about security tools and share experiences.
- Follow up security recommendations (proactively and reactively) and minimize or mitigate the operational risks.
- Capture the needs of the internal customers and reflect the findings to the domains.
- Implement and maintain the CyberArk environment
- The automation of onboarding PSM, user- access management in general, and organize password rotation on servers, applications and appliances.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience.
- 2-7 years work experience on enterprise scale.
- Good Windows and Linux skills and interested of 1 or more of the other key technical aspects and domains and technologies.
- Solid understanding of security and networking implementation and best practices.
- Experience in scripting is a must. Automation in the job is key. (e.g.: PowerShell, python, ansible, …)
- CyberArk knowledge and security affinity is an advantage but not requirement.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- You’re assertive, convincing and diplomatic at the same time.
- You have strong organizational and self-management skills. You love taking ownership and you have a high level of autonomy.
- You also have strong communication skills due to the fact you will interact with a lot of colleagues within the entire organization.
- You love working in projects and are able to collaborate on a professional and constructive way in a time critical environment.
- You demonstrate ability to complete highly detailed tasks with strict attention to detail, quality and timeliness.
What they offer:
- Modern office with canteen, bike parking, shower… etc.
- In-house trainings
- Mobile phone
- Private healthcare
- Sport subscription
- Flat structure
- Lunch card
- International projects