Our client is the Hungarian subsidiary of an international banking group, one of the leading commercial banks in Hungary. Due to new business opportunities, they are looking for a Data Architect located in the Hungarian Branch Office in Budapest.
Main tasks will be:
- Prepare and maintain company data strategy in line with the headquarter data strategy.
- Design data flows among the components of the data architecture.
- Define data architecture framework, standards and principles, including modelling, metadata, security, reference data.
- Translate company data strategy to implementation plan.
- Design data content and data model of data warehouse and data lakes in line with the architecture framework and standards.
- Actively contribute to implementation of new technologies related to data architecture.
- Contribute to data related projects. Accountable for quality of technical specifications, including data streams, integrations, transformations, databases, and data warehouses. Ensures that implementation follows defined standards and specifications.
Requested skills /qualification:
- master/university degree in economics/finance/information technology
- 5+ years knowledge with Data Warehouse and/or data implementation
- 3+ years experience with real time and near-real time data
- fluent English
- excellent analytical, strategic conceptual thinking and consulting skills
- excellent presentation skills
- team-oriented, collaborative style
What they offer:
- modern office with canteen, bike parking, shower… etc.
- in-house trainings
- mobile phone
- private healthcare
- sport subscription
- lunch card
- international projects