Our client is an international banking group which provides services in 5 European countries. The international IT solutions of the group, covering several European countries, takes place in Hungary and in another western European country with Hungarian and western European colleagues, therefore not only the IT services are international but also the teams. The responsibilities range from day-to-day operation to application development and its operation.
The company is constantly expanding the Hungarian side of the team, which is why we are looking for enthusiastic, motivated employees with medior or possibly senior work experience.
EndPoint System Engineer
As part of a financial institution, the Company attaches great importance to security, which is why this is a responsibility that is shared by every employee. The IT Systems Engineers, who build and maintain the Company’s ICT systems, are particularly concerned about the security and robustness of systems and applications.
This vacancy is part of the “Unified Security Team” that ensures that every internal user and IT developer can use their daily business applications as efficiently as possible, in a modern and secure way, i.e. in a “future proof” and secure environment. Our focus is infrastructure (endpoint) protection; from build, over support and finally maintaining the solution.
What you can expect:
- You can make sure your future career is steady in a long run
- Life-long learning and plenty of opportunities to challenge yourself, or get to know different IT fields if interested
- Competitive salary as well as other benefits such as:
- 100% customizable cafeteria,
- annual performance-based reward,
- company phone with mobile internet, that you can use for private purposes as well
- employee discount at the bank
- Your English language skills won’t be worn out as you can use it on a daily basis
- Flexible work schedule
- The focus is on teamwork therefore it is important to hang out in the “open office” together, but you have the option to spend more than half of your working hours in Home Office
- Your insight is valued and your suggestions will be heard
- International environment with a happy work atmosphere
- Green office on the Danube bank, equipped with:
- bicycle storage and showers
- restaurant with panoramic view
- buffets with snacks and coffee and many dining options in the area
What we expect from You:
- Strong problem-solving skills in a Windows environment
- Strong security skill
- Be ready to take ownership of the stability, performance and security of the new services and the different services our internal customers already use
- Ability to independently implement new services within a Windows environment
- Fluent English skills
What are your strengths?
As an experienced System Engineer/IT professional, you possess the following skills:
- broad technical experience in Windows operating systems (WIN10-11)
- broad technical experience in “security” tools
- practical experience with Antivirus, Endpoint Security, adaptive threat Detection setup, Host intrusion prevention and host firewall
- being familiar with Powershell scripting and query languages (SQL, KQL)
- good knowledge of security technologies with a view to integration, configuration and maintenance within a modern endpoint platform (Windows & Mobile devices (IOS & Android))
- expertise in a cloud environment is a skill that we are looking for the further development of our new workplace
- communicative and confident to take the lead in creating & implementing new services
- ability to work in a rapidly changing environment and constantly strive for improvement and quality