Our client is an international banking group, one of the leading commercial banks in Hungary. Due to new business opportunities, they are looking for an Information Risk Officer located in Budapest, to meet future challenges in international environment.
- have a university degree or relevant experience in ICT
- have Security certification (CISSP, CISM, CISA) that is a plus, and so is relevant work experience
- are willing to work for a stable company together with top experts on Information risk security
- welcome a changing and fast evolving environment
- are flexible and enterprising
- remain calm under pressure and identify constructive solutions
- keep your knowledge up to date, using different sources (internal and external)
- are a team player and have the talent to cooperate with colleagues in an international environment
- have good presentation and writing skills in English, as you will be expected to brief others on your findings and recommendations
- are well organised and work effectively and independently
- are a self-starter, pro-active and you take initiative
- are creative, have a critical mind and you like to think out-of-the-box
- focus on solutions rather than on problems
- pay attention to details
- have an understanding of enterprise-level information systems and technology architecture
- have an understanding of cryptography, virtualization, network and cloud security
- understand or are willing to familiarize yourself with cyber-attack frameworks (Mitre, Capec, …).
- have expertise in incident management
- have research and analytical skills so you can work with data and identify (patterns related to) security risks and threats
than we are looking forward to your application!
Your main tasks will be:
- Follow-up of the cyber threat landscape.
- Identification of relevant cyber trends.
- Building and maintaining trusted relationships, inside and outside the Group.
- Offering advice on threat response plans and setup to the Group entities.
- Incident & crisis management.
- Defining and improving incident procedures.
- Frequent reporting to key stakeholders.
- If interested, spreading security awareness and offering trainings/education to management and colleagues.
- Actively supporting the company’s international communities.
What they offer:
- international projects
- professional development
- in-house trainings
- support by the team members and leaders
- open-ended contract with competitive salary
- balance between professional and private life
- modern office with canteen, bike parking, shower… etc.