Our client is an international banking group, one of the leading commercial banks in Hungary. Due to new business opportunities, they are looking for a Server System Engineer (VMware) located in Budapest, to meet future challenges in international environment.
- have specialized higher education and 2-4 years of operational experience or
- have higher education and 4-7 years of operating experience
- have intermediate English language skills
- have knowledge of HP Blade Technologies and Cisco UCS
- have knowledge of VMware environment operation
- understand that on-call, occasional evening and weekend work is a requirement
- are a quick learner and good team player
- have good problem solving skills
- have strong analytical skills
you may also have:
- VMware VCP exam
- User knowledge of BMC BladeLogic
than we are looking forward to your application!
Your main tasks will be:
- Daily operation of the server infrastructure, ensuring high level of system availability, maintenance, troubleshooting of system errors.
- Providing support for developments, implementations and to create the operating environment.
- Participation in incident and problem handling.
- Creating the environment necessary for the safe operation of data center applications, elaborating backup procedures.
- Participation in the development and, if necessary, implementation of DRP techniques.
- Configure HP Enclosure, blade, and Cisco UCS chassis and blade.
- Participation in the implementation of development projects.
- Keeping the operational documentation up to date.
What they offer:
- international projects
- professional development
- in-house trainings
- open-ended contract with competitive salary
- balance between professional and private life
- modern office with canteen, bike parking, shower… etc.