Our client is an international banking group which provides services in 5 European countries. The international IT solutions of the group, covering several European countries, takes place in Hungary and in another western European country with Hungarian and western European colleagues, therefore not only the IT services are international but also the teams. The responsibilities range from day-to-day operation to application development and its operation.
The company is constantly expanding the Hungarian side of the team, which is why we are looking for enthusiastic, motivated employees with junior, medior or possibly senior work experience.
System Engineer – CI/CD
As a member of the team, you will be providing developers with modern tools, processes and generic frameworks so they can efficiently set up their continuous delivery pipelines. You will be responsible for developer tools such as Bitbucket, Jenkins, SonarQube Nexus, Confluence and IntelliJ; and have end-to-end responsibility for these tools, including their development processes and user experience. This includes researching new requirements, implementing new features, keeping the technical infrastructure up-to-date and providing third line support to the end-users, the developers.
The company is currently making the transition to cloud technology, which brings up a new set of requirements and technology for the CI/CD pipelines. This implies integration with – and use of – cloud services like AWS, Azure DevOps and Github. And that’s precisely where you, as a Cloud Engineer, will play a significant role. You can count on an exciting, impactful job that will quickly turn you into a cloud specialist. Releases are sometimes worked on outside office hours. You will be on call in a rotation system, but your fixed working hours are flexible.
What you can expect:
- You can make sure your future career is steady in a long run
- Life-long learning and plenty of opportunities to challenge yourself, or get to know different IT fields if interested
- Competitive salary as well as other benefits such as:
- 100% customizable cafeteria,
- annual performance-based reward,
- company phone with mobile internet, that you can use for private purposes as well
- employee discount at the bank
- Your English language skills won’t be worn out as you can use it on a daily basis
- Flexible work schedule
- The focus is on teamwork therefore it is important to hang out in the “open office” together, but you have the option to spend half of your working hours in home office
- Your insight is valued and your suggestions will be heard
- International environment with a happy work atmosphere
- Green office on the Danube bank, equipped with:
- bicycle storage and showers
- restaurant with panoramic view
- buffets with snacks and coffee and many dining options in the area
What we expect from You:
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in IT and have a thorough knowledge of Python and Java. You also have experience with open systems like Linux/Windows application servers.
- Furthermore, you also know some of these technologies or principles, or you want to get to know them quickly:
- Git / Bitbucket, Jenkins, Nexus, Sonar, Confluence
- Docker, Kubernetes and AWS
- YAML / JSON
- Knowledge of Perl and/or front-end development is a plus.