Our client is an international banking group which provides services in 5 European countries. The international IT solutions of the group, covering several European countries, takes place in Hungary and in another western European country with Hungarian and western European colleagues, therefore not only the IT services are international but also the teams. The responsibilities range from day-to-day operation to application development and its operation.
The company is constantly expanding the Hungarian side of the team, which is why we are looking for enthusiastic, motivated employees with medior or possibly senior work experience.
Windows System Engineer
The company’s IT Directorate “Service to Employee” manages the world of “digital workplace” and therefore steers, in cooperation with other important stakeholder divisions, the digitalization of all the company’s employees. They boost digitality via the O365 applications and give insight into how you can grow in digital collaboration using the digital footprint. They provide support in using the digital tools and offer solutions to problems.
As part of a financial institution, the company attaches great importance to security; therefore, our IT System Engineers, who build and maintain the company’s ICT systems, are particularly concerned about the security and robustness of systems and applications.
This vacancy is in the team that ensures that every user and IT developer can use their daily business applications as efficiently as possible, in a modern way, i.e. in a ‘future proof’ environment.
What you can expect working with us:
- You can make sure your future career is steady within our company
- Life-long learning and plenty of opportunities to challenge yourself
- Competitive salary as well as other benefits such as:
- 10% customizable cafeteria,
- annual performance-based reward,
- company phone with mobile internet, that you can use for private purposes as well
- employee discount at the bank
- Your English language skills won’t be worn out as you can use it on a daily basis
- Flexible schedule as we don’t use ‘Clock in Clock out’ system
- As our focus is on teamwork we consider it important to hang out in the “open office” together, but you have the option to spend half of your working hours from home
- We value your insight and are always open to suggestions
- International environment with a cheerful work atmosphere
- Green office in Millennium Park, equipped with:
- bicycle storage and showers
- restaurant with panoramic views over the Danube and the National Theatre
- buffets with snacks and coffee and many dining options in the area
What we expect from You:
- strong problem-solving skills in a Windows environment
- taking ownership of the stability, performance and security of the services our internal customers use; strong security skill
- ability to independently implement new services within a Windows environment
- knowledge of Software distribution tools
- as an experienced System Engineer/IT professional, you possess the following skills:
- Expert level, broad technical experience in Windows operating systems (WIN10-11).
- Being familiar with PowerShell scripting and query languages (SQL, KQL)
- Working/following Incident/Problem/Change processes
- Good English communication skills