Our client is an international banking group, one of the leading commercial banks in Hungary. Due to new business opportunities, they are looking for a Backup Administrator located in Budapest, to meet future challenges in international environment.
If you have (one or more of the followings):
- backup administrator experience,
- PowerShell or other scripting experience to automate processes or improve daily operations,
- interest in Cohesity platform,
- Python programming knowledge is an advantage,
- Veritas NetBackup operating experience,
- knowledge of backup devices (Physical Tape Libraries, De-duplication backup target appliances, Data Domain, software defined environment),
- experience with server application backups (on Linux/Windows, databases),
- knowledge of Storage Area Network basics,
- knowledge of ITIL methodology,
- knowledge of SAFe working,
- you have confident English language knowledge,
than we are looking forward to your application!
Your tasks will include:
- Implement, configure, professionalize the bank’s Cohesity environment.
- Migrate current backup infrastructure towards Cohesity.
- Manage the complete lifecycle for the backup and recovery infrastructure (data protection).
- Configure, monitor, maintain and do the daily operations for the complete backup environment (Cohesity, Veritas NetBackup).
- Participate in the prevention of incidents during operations.
- Manage upgrades and migrations.
- Keep in touch with clients and IT suppliers.
- Keep system operating documentation up to date.
- Support for reporting obligations.
What they offer:
- international projects
- professional development
- in-house trainings
- modern office with canteen, bike parking, shower… etc.
- home office possibility
- mobile phone
- private healthcare, sport subscription, lunch card