Our client is a Hungarian business consulting company which operates with national, regional and international project assignments. The company provides consultancy, organizational and development services for large enterprises in enterprise applications, business processes and business intelligence. The following sectors are concerned primarily: financial institutions, telecommunications, SSC, pharmaceuticals, energetics.
They are looking for ambitious, experienced Business Analysts to perform tasks aroused from new business opportunities in the bank sector.
- You have a university degree in economics or business informatics
- MEDIOR: You have at least 3-4 years of experience in central areas of a commercial bank (e.g product management or back office)
- JUNIOR: You have at least 1-2 years of experience in central areas, call center or branches of a commercial bank
- You have knowledge of the lifecycle, processes, operations and supporting systems of classic banking products
- You are a team player and have already gained some experience in project work
- You have good analytical skills and can think in processes
- You have good written and oral communication skills in Hungarian and English (all project documentation is to be prepared in English)
- You are willing to work at least 2 days on site in Budapest
then we are looking forward to your application!
- Experience in IT or business-related projects in the banking sector
- Knowledge of using one or more Core Banking Systems
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assessment, analysis and documentation of business and IT requirements in preparation for the implementation of new Core Banking Systems.
- Moderation of workshops
- Communication with the business, process organization and system development areas of the bank
What they offer:
- Participation in various financial institution projects
- Long-term learning and development opportunities
- Professional support
- Competitive benefits
- Laptop, mobile internet and cell phone for work
- Flexible working hours
Job location: Budapest, Hungary (Hybrid)