Our client is a business consulting firm with domestic and international projects, to whose request we are looking for new employees.
Our client provides consulting, organization and development services to large companies, in the field of corporate applications, business processes and business intelligence. The sectors concerned are primarily: financial institutions, telecommunications, regional service centres (SSC), pharmaceuticals, energetics.
Due to new business opportunities, we are looking for ambitious employees, with well-established knowledge and experience for international projects.
- you have a university degree in Economics or in Business Informatics
- you have at least 3-5 years of work experience
- you have participated as Business Analyst or System Analyst in large-scale banking projects
- you have confident IT skills
- you have good analytical skills and can think systematically
- you have good communication skills
- you have good written and oral English communication skills
- you love diverse work and can adapt easily
then we are looking forward to your application!
Your assignments will include:
- analytical, system planning or project management tasks within various projects
- assessment, analysis and tracking of business processes and products
- administrative support for projects
- parametrization of IT systems, specification and testing of necessary developments
What they offer:
- diverse work
- long-term learning and development opportunities
- career opportunity as project manager
- professional support
- competitive benefits