Our client is an international banking group which provides services in 5 European countries. The international IT solutions of the group, covering several European countries, takes place in Hungary and in another western European country with Hungarian and western European colleagues, therefore not only the IT services are international but also the teams. The responsibilities range from day-to-day operation to application development and its operation.
The company is constantly expanding the Hungarian side of the team, which is why we are looking for enthusiastic, motivated employees with medior or possibly senior work experience.
CITRIX SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR
This vacancy is situated in the “S2E (service to employee) Citrix team” which ensures that Citrix Applications and Citrix Virtual Desktops are offered to the bank’s employees in such a way that the local footprint on the FLEX PC and Virtual Desktops is as small as possible. In other words
your technical experience in Windows operating systems (Client and Server) and Citrix Virtualization is an important asset. Stability, performance and security of the solution are crucial parameters, in which the needs of our customers are central. It is equally important that you can work in a team in which feedback and new ideas can be freely shared so that the team and yourself can continue to grow within the agile structure.
What you can expect:
- You can make sure your future career is steady in a long run
- Life-long learning and plenty of opportunities to challenge yourself, or get to know different IT fields if interested
- Competitive salary as well as other benefits such as:
- 100% customizable cafeteria,
- annual performance-based reward,
- company phone with mobile internet, that you can use for private purposes as well
- employee discount at the bank
- Your English language skills won’t be worn out as you can use it on a daily basis
- Flexible work schedule
- The focus is on teamwork therefore it is important to hang out in the “open office” together, but you have the option to spend half of your working hours in home office
- Your insight is valued and your suggestions will be heard
- International environment with a happy work atmosphere
- Green office on the Danube bank, equipped with:
- bicycle storage and showers
- restaurant with panoramic view
- buffets with snacks and coffee and many dining options in the area
What we expect from You:
- Broad technical experience in Windows Operating Systems (Client and Server)
- Strong expertise in Citrix environments like Citrix Virtual APPS, Citrix Virtual Desktops and Citrix Gateway (Netscaler ADC)
- Knowledge of Virtualization products such as VMware
- Knowledge of Active Directory and Azure AD
- Strong communication skills in English and confidency to take the lead in creating and implementing new services and automations.
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment and constantly strive for improvement and quality.
- Flexible and can respond quickly to unforeseen circumstances, last-minute adjustments and, sometimes, tight deadlines.