Our client is an international banking group, one of the leading commercial banks in Hungary. Due to new business opportunities, they are looking for a Cloud Engineer CI/CD located in Budapest, to meet future challenges in international environment.
- you have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in IT and have a thorough knowledge of Python and Java
- you also have experience with open systems like Linux/Windows application servers
- you know some of these technologies or principles, or you want to get to know them quickly:
- Git / Bitbucket, Jenkins, Nexus, Sonar, Confluence
- Docker, Kubernetes and AWS
- YAML / JSON
- you have knowledge of Perl and/or front-end development, that is a plus
- whatever you do: the end-user is your starting point
- you can challenge requirements and convince stakeholders of a particular approach, you inspire and instil confidence,
- you communicate fluently, professionally and respectfully with everyone
- you are a true team player: flexible, social, creative and upbeat
- you are naturally customer-oriented
than we are looking forward to your application!
Your main tasks will be:
- Manage, integrate and maintain CI/CD systems used across the Group.
- Through a pipeline factory concept, you will ensure that other developers within the company are not burdened with a CI/CD system’s details and can focus more on their core business: development.
- You focus on processes and technology that are part of the centralized pipeline factory platform. The pipeline factory specification is developed by colleagues from the different software factories with whom you work closely.
- You participate in feasibility studies for new technological services or improvements. In doing so, you always consider safety, maintainability, flexibility and efficiency.
- You understand that releases are sometimes worked on outside office hours. You will be on call in a rotation system. Your fixed working hours are flexible.
What they offer:
- international projects
- professional development
- in-house trainings
- open-ended contract with competitive salary
- balance between professional and private life
- modern office with canteen, bike parking, shower… etc.
- home office – up to 50%