Our client is an international banking group which provides services in 5 European countries. The international IT solutions of the group, covering several European countries, takes place in Hungary and in another western European country with Hungarian and western European colleagues, therefore not only the IT services are international but also the teams. The responsibilities range from day-to-day operation to application development and its operation.
The company is constantly expanding the Hungarian side of the team, which is why we are looking for enthusiastic, motivated employees with medior or possibly senior work experience.
Cloud platform engineer
Our client is currently creating a new big data platform in AWS. On top of the platform, they are building a platform that focuses on supporting data analytics and other technical computing workflows.
- You will help to design the platform and the required services with focus on security, maintainability, flexibility, and efficiency.
- You are responsible for the engineering, integration and maintenance of the big data platform
- You work together with architects and analysts to come to a proper design, scrum masters to govern the exercise and its allocated resources, and data engineers and data scientists to ensure effective positioning and service offerings.
- You will ensure that the services are correctly deployed and maintained across the various quality environments, and that this maintenance and support can be done by other members of the team
- You develop the right set of documentation (user, administration and expert documentation) and ensure handover and information sessions to colleagues as well as core stakeholders.
What you can expect:
- You can make sure your future career is steady in a long run
- Life-long learning and plenty of opportunities to challenge yourself, or get to know different IT fields if interested
- Competitive salary as well as other benefits such as:
- 100% customizable cafeteria,
- annual performance-based reward,
- company phone with mobile internet, that you can use for private purposes as well
- employee discount at the bank
- Medicover package
- Your English language skills won’t be worn out as you can use it on a daily basis
- Flexible work schedule
- The focus is on teamwork therefore it is important to hang out in the “open office” together, but you have the option to spend half of your working hours in Home Office
- Your insight is valued and your suggestions will be heard
- International environment with a happy work atmosphere
- Green office on the Danube bank, equipped with:
- bicycle storage and showers
- restaurant with panoramic view
- buffets with snacks and coffee and many dining options in the area
What we expect from You:
- An in-depth knowledge of AWS concepts, data analytics services in specific, global AWS services in general and popular open source data tooling knowledge.
- Active Directory/LDAP/Cognito/SNOW/ID4)
- Monitoring and Event Handling/Security incidents escalation (Siem)
- Network Segmentation and Firewalling
- AWS Lambda (python)
- Data management tooling
- AWS Athena
- AWS Glue
- AWS S3
- Data access control
- AWS SageMaker
- ML flow
- Apache Spark
- AWS CICD tooling
- AWS IAM
- Apache Airflow
- Good verbal and written communication skill in English