Our client is a prominent, international – mainly active in Europe – company in service industry. Due to increased business demand and expansion, we are looking for a bright, dedicated person for the following managerial position:
DATA & ANALYTICS MANAGER
The Data & Analytics Manager is the owner of one of the key pillars of the company’s Digital organization. This role’s primary responsibility is to ensure seamless operation of the existing Data & Analytics (BI) platform and to manage development projects by working closely with business analysts, Digital managers, and other stakeholders. This individual is also responsible for the creation of the Analytics strategic roadmap, for ensuring the company’s data assets are properly cultivated, documented and leveraged, and for helping guide the long-term Data & Analytics architecture. This position reports to the Head of Engineering, Analytics and Architecture within the Digital organization.
What you can expect:
- You can make sure your future career is steady in a long run
- Competitive salary as well as other benefits such as:
- annual performance-based reward,
- specific employee benefits according to the service of the company
- life insurance
- sport pass
- Your English language skills won’t be worn out as you can use it on a daily basis
- Weekly one day home office
- International environment
What we expect from you:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in some of the following: MS SQL, Reporting Services, Analysis Services, Power BI, Integration Services, BizTalk or equivalent technologies.
- Experience in managing a developer team, preferably including vendor management.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to cooperate with a variety of stakeholders, team player personality.
- Good project management skills.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability for enterprise-level Data & Analytics solution
- Fluent in spoken and written English.