Our client is the Hungarian subsidiary of an international banking group, one of the leading commercial banks in Hungary. Due to new business opportunities, they are looking for a Senior Data Architect located in the Hungarian Branch Office in Budapest.
Requested skills /qualification:
- master/university degree in economics/finance/information technology
- 5+ years knowledge with Data Warehouse and/or data implementation
- 3+ years experience with real time and near-real time data
- fluent English
- excellent analytical, strategic conceptual thinking and consulting skills
- excellent presentation skills
- team-oriented, collaborative style
Main tasks will be:
- Prepare and maintain company data strategy in line with the headquarter data strategy.
- Design data flows among the components of the data architecture.
- Define data architecture framework, standards and principles, including modelling, metadata, security, reference data.
- Translate company data strategy to implementation plan.
- Design data content and data model of data warehouse and data lakes in line with the architecture framework and standards.
- Actively contribute to implementation of new technologies related to data architecture.
- Contribute to data related projects. Accountable for quality of technical specifications, including data streams, integrations, transformations, databases, and data warehouses. Ensures that implementation follows defined standards and specifications.
What they offer:
- modern office with canteen, bike parking, shower… etc.
- in-house trainings
- mobile phone
- private healthcare
- sport subscription
- lunch card
- international projects