Our client is an international banking group, one of the leading commercial banks in Hungary. Due to new business opportunities, they are looking for a DevOps engineer for international tasks, located in Budapest.
Main tasks will be:
You help automate daily operations within the datacenter department and build future-proof datacenter management tools with infrastructure-as-code and infrastructure-as-a-service as goal. You deliver qualitative and performant solutions.
The team does this by developing new applications, implement infrastructure-as-code with the help of Jenkins build streets, implement automated datacenter service offerings with a standardized framework, scripting daily operation tasks… Mostly this is done with Python, Ansible and Jenkins. Your role in the team is help building these solutions and help installing a continuous delivery/continues deployment mentality.
- You discuss requirements of the requested feature and try to find solutions that fit in the existing infrastructure blueprint of automation and service offerings.
- You do design-driven implementation of solutions according to the discussed requirements.
- You perform unit, integration and functional testing to ensure a qualitative result.
- You continuously improve the way your team deliver solutions.
- You work agile and team context. When needs shift, you quickly adapt.
Requested skill and qualifications:
- Experienced in Python and Object oriented programming
- Experienced in using GIT
- Experience working on Linux based infrastructure
- Setting up CI/CD pipelines in Jenkins
- Knowledge of Ansible and other automation tools
- Comfortable with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
- Good communication skills in English and fluency in Hungarian is also required– written and spoken
- Soft skills
- You communicate fluently, professionally and respectfully with everyone. You are a true team player: flexible, social, creative and upbeat. And you can expect the same from your colleagues.
- A strong focus on business outcomes. Whatever you do: the end-user is your starting point. You can challenge requirements and convince stakeholders of a particular approach. You inspire and instill confidence.
- You are self-reliable by knowing when to involve others for decision making, troubleshooting, learning,… and when you can cope on your own.
- Able to learn and start with new technologies and tools quickly to come to fit-for-purpose solutions.
What they offer:
- modern office with canteen, bike parking, shower… etc.
- in-house trainings
- mobile phone
- private healthcare
- sport subscription
- lunch card
- international projects