Our client is an international banking group, one of the leading commercial banks in Hungary. Due to new business opportunities, they are looking for an Informatica System Engineer located in Budapest, to meet future challenges in international environment.
- you are an experienced system engineer with ETL tools experience
- you have broad experience from an infrastructure perspective – preferably – in a data intelligence environment
- you have good analytical skills
- you have an open and solution-oriented mentality
- you have good communication skills
- you are convincing and inspiring
- working in a team gives you energy
- you are a self-starter, who can work independently with the necessary technical skills and broad experience in infrastructure and data intelligence
- you have knowledge of active directory, identity mgt, release processes
- you have experience in open systems environment
- you are fluent in English
- you have a min. knowledge of Informatica tools (is a must)
than we are looking forward to your application!
Your main tasks will be:
- Give Informatica guidance from IT development perspective to different Rainbow development & data integration teams.
- Ensure that the environments/ tools that are set up from an infrastructure point of view can effectively be used by developers.
- Together with the System architect you will draft the Informatica roadmap for the new Rainbow platform and take care of the follow up of the implementation.
- Give advice and support towards solution designs.
- Share the best practices with the other Rainbow teams.
- Take contact with the Informatica labs to get incidents & problems solved.
What they offer:
- international projects
- professional development
- in-house trainings
- open-ended contract with competitive salary
- balance between professional and private life
- modern office with canteen, bike parking, shower… etc.