Our client is the Hungarian subsidiary of an international banking group, one of the leading commercial banks in Hungary. Due to new business opportunities, they are looking for an Information Risk Officer located in the Hungarian Branch Office in Budapest.
If you have:
- college or university degree (engineering, IT, economic or equivalent),
- at least 5 years management and/or consultation experience within financial sector,
- high level understanding of information technology,
- high level knowledge of information security regulations, standards and frameworks,
- information security and risk knowledge – with certification (CISA, CISSP, CISM, CRISC, etc),
- proficiency in English,
- problem-solving, cooperative, result driven attitude,
then we are looking forward to your application!
Your main tasks will be:
- identify current and potential legal and regulatory requirements affecting information risk,
- oversee information risk exposures,
- raise awareness about information security threat trends, possible exposures, cybercrime trends and give advice on designing effective control environment,
- support the setting of information risk related standards,
- cooperate in reviews of the risk management framework and its building blocks (e.g. Group level standards on information risk),
- validate the effectiveness of information risk control design,
- challenge the organization on their risk identification, measurement and response, advise on changes and reviews of solutions, systems or processes,
- support senior management in commitment to information risk,
- prepare information risk reports to top management.
What they offer:
- adequate compensation package and extras,
- excellent infrastructure, modern office building,
- highly-qualified professional team.