Our client is a business consulting firm with domestic and international projects, to whose request we are looking for a new employee. Our client provides consulting, organization and development services to large companies, in the field of corporate applications, business processes and business intelligence. The sectors concerned are primarily: financial institutions, telecommunications, regional service centres (SSC), pharmaceuticals, energetics. The countries concerned are Hungary and the Central and Eastern European region.
Due to new business opportunities, we are looking for an IT project leader, who would take over and work on large-scale projects.
- have a university degree in Economics or in Business Informatics
- have min. 5 years of experience in IT project management in the banking sector
- know and actively apply project management methodologies and tools
- have experience in banking system implementation and development projects
- have experience at mid- or senior management level
- have strong communication skills and ability to handle difficult situations
- confidently use MS Excel, World, PowerPoint and MS Project
- are comfortable with leading and motivating teams of 10+ members
- have knowledge and experience in coordination and PMO
- have active English language skills appropriate for working environment
- love diverse work and can adapt easily
then we are looking forward to your application!
Your assignments will include:
- leadership role in large-scale banking projects
- cooperating with the stakeholders and management
What they offer:
- diverse work, professional challenges
- strong corporate leadership, constructive team
- possibility for long-term development
- appropriate compensation package