Our client is an international banking group which provides services in 5 European countries. The international IT solutions of the group, covering several European countries, takes place in Hungary and in another western European country with Hungarian and western European colleagues, therefore not only the IT services are international but also the teams. The responsibilities range from day-to-day operation to application development and its operation.
The company is constantly expanding the Hungarian side of the team, which is why we are looking for enthusiastic, motivated employees with medior or possibly senior work experience.
MAC System Engineer
- As part of the team, you will strengthen the management and security of the Company’s MacBook Endpoints. In doing so, you strive for a MacBook Developer Endpoint that is on par with the standard Windows workstations in terms of security and manageability.
- Develop and implement (unified) integration with Security Operations Center tooling, and participate in a project to bring the development processes risk-matched to the Company’s risk appetite.
- In addition to major project-based changes, you will be responsible, together with the other team members of the agile scrum team for minor changes and the daily management of the MacBook environment.
- Assist looking for the root cause of security issues is part of the routine, for this you will dive into the log files of servers and systems.
- Thinking along with security architects and analysts on how security can be further improved as well is part of the job, as improvement of existing processes, preventing problems and avoiding risks.
What you can expect:
- You can make sure your future career is steady in a long run
- Life-long learning and plenty of opportunities to challenge yourself, or get to know different IT fields if interested
- Competitive salary as well as other benefits such as:
- 100% customizable cafeteria,
- annual performance-based reward,
- company phone with mobile internet, that you can use for private purposes as well
- employee discount at the bank
- Your English language skills won’t be worn out as you can use it on a daily basis
- Flexible work schedule
- The focus is on teamwork therefore it is important to hang out in the “open office” together, but you have the option to spend half of your working hours in Home Office
- Your insight is valued and your suggestions will be heard
- International environment with a happy work atmosphere
- Green office on the Danube bank, equipped with:
- bicycle storage and showers
- restaurant with panoramic view
- buffets with snacks and coffee and many dining options in the area
What we expect from You:
- JAMF 300 OR JAMF 200 level certification
- Networking protocols (not expert)
- Good English knowledge (both written and oral)