Our client is an international banking group which provides services in 5 European countries. Our client is an international banking group which provides services in 5 European countries. The international IT solutions of the group, covering several European countries, takes place in Hungary and in another western European country with Hungarian and western European colleagues, therefore not only the IT services are international but also the teams. The responsibilities range from day-to-day operation to application development and its operation.
The company is constantly expanding the Hungarian side of the team, which is why we are looking for enthusiastic, motivated employees with junior, medior or possibly senior work experience.
MONITORING SYSTEM ENGINEER
The team is in charge of developing solutions that focus on monitoring and observing applications, services and infrastructure. The users range from developers and system engineers to service delivery owners, application owners and more.
The team builds and maintains solutions that make getting insights from real-time data turnkey and efficient, such as the Infrastructure Monitoring, Log & metrics Analytics, Alerting, etc. When developing these solutions, you shall think about the problem end-to-end: how data collection is done automatically from common data sources, how it is stored efficiently, how this information is presented to the user, what actions are taken on the insights from the data. All of these aspects are important in bringing a turnkey solution to the company.
The team is also responsible for the implementation of the latest products on our servers (Windows & Linux) and maintenance of these servers.
What you can expect:
- You can make sure your future career is steady in a long run
- Life-long learning and plenty of opportunities to challenge yourself, or get to know different IT fields if interested
- Competitive salary as well as other benefits such as:
- 100% customizable cafeteria,
- annual performance-based reward,
- company phone with mobile internet, that you can use for private purposes as well
- employee discount at the bank
- Your English language skills won’t be worn out as you can use it on a daily basis
- Flexible work schedule
- The focus is on teamwork therefore it is important to hang out in the “open office” together, but you have the option to spend half of your working hours in home office
- Your insight is valued and your suggestions will be heard
- International environment with a happy work atmosphere
- Green office on the Danube bank, equipped with:
- bicycle storage and showers
- restaurant with panoramic view
- buffets with snacks and coffee and many dining options in the area
What we expect from you:
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in system engineering role (preferably in a large company)