Our partner is a leading system integrator delivering middleware and frontend solutions for the financial industry. Their core values throughout their 20 years of history remained the same: expert technical knowledge, close customer relationship and passion for new technologies. With their expertized analysts and developers, they can support their clients’ business processes and deliver solutions for even the most complex problems.
Due to company growth and new large-scale banking projects, they are looking for an experienced and motivated .NET developer to join their dynamic and professional team.
If you’re interested in building and managing technology, becoming a .NET developer may be an ideal career for you. As a .NET developer, you can work closely with clients and other engineers to complete technical projects.
Your job responsibilities as a .NET developer will include:
- Building user interfaces
- Troubleshooting software prototypes
- Providing technical support to users
- Developing programs for .NET applications
- Creating procedures for running the applications
If you have the following knowledge, technical and soft skills:
- Bachelor’s degrees in one of the following disciplines: Computer science, Software engineering, Information technology, Mathematics, Cybernetics
- NET MVC
- Programming languages such as:
- C#, F#, VB.NET
- Database applications such as:
- SQL Server, NoSQL, Oracle
- You may also know such client-side technologies as:
- Time management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Customer service-manner
- Good verbal communication skills also in English
- Collaboration skills
than we are looking forward to your application!
What they offer:
- stable and reliable workplace
- long-term learning, development and career opportunity
- employment or contracted assignment
- project-based developments, diverse, challenging projects
- friendly environment