Our client is an international banking group which provides services in 5 European countries. The international IT solutions of the group, covering several European countries, takes place in Hungary and in another western European country with Hungarian and western European colleagues, therefore not only the IT services are international but also the teams. The responsibilities range from day-to-day operation to application development and its operation.
The company is constantly expanding the Hungarian side of the team, which is why we are looking for enthusiastic, motivated employees with medior or senior work experience.
The O365 Integration team will continuously integrate new technology from the O365 suite. They have a team of experienced developers, challenging functional analysts, a business analyst and a cell of application managers to support the products they deliver. They work in a SAFe Agile framework with a Scrum Master and a Product Owner to facilitate the team and manage the backlog.
The team integrates most of the O365 stuff straight out of the box, but in a big company, you also have a broad range of demands, so sometimes customization is necessary.
- They have completely customized the main news site of the company, which is been read by more than 10.000 people each day.
- The general support site has been tweaked by them so that the search displays not only internal articles, but also Microsoft articles concerning the issue.
- They provide solutions in the Power platform (Apps/Automate) for example a seat reservation tool in times of COVID-19
What you can expect:
- You can make sure your future career is steady in a long run
- Life-long learning and plenty of opportunities to challenge yourself, or get to know different IT fields if interested
- Competitive salary as well as other benefits such as:
- 100% customizable cafeteria,
- annual performance-based reward,
- company phone with mobile internet, that you can use for private purposes as well
- employee discount at the bank
- Your English language skills won’t be worn out as you can use it on a daily basis
- Flexible work schedule
- The focus is on teamwork therefore it is important to hang out in the “open office” together, but you have the option to spend half of your working hours in home office
- Your insight is valued and your suggestions will be heard
- International environment with a happy work atmosphere
- Green office on the Danube bank, equipped with:
- bicycle storage and showers
- restaurant with panoramic view
- buffets with snacks and coffee and many dining options in the area
What we expect from You:
- O365 Front-end and Back-end knowledge
- Sharepoint knowledge
- C# knowledge
- CSOM and .NET experience to maintain Web API’s
- Cloud development in context of Azure: Web API’s and WebJobs deployed on Azure
- Good knowledge of pauth authentication, especially in context of SharePoint
- Nice to have: good knowledge of SharePoint REST API’s and Microsoft Graph