Our client is a prominent, international – mainly active in Europe – company in service industry. Due to increased business demand and expansion, we are looking for a bright, dedicated person for the following managerial position:
SENIOR DATA MANAGER
The Senior Data Manager is the owner of one of the key pillars of the company’s Digital organization. This role’s primary responsibility is to ensure alignment of Data Science, Reporting, Data Architecture, and Data Engineering resources. This individual is also responsible for the creation of the Data strategic roadmap, for ensuring the company’s data assets are properly cultivated, documented and leveraged, and for helping guide the long-term investment into the Data & Analytics organization. This position reports to the Head of Technology within the Digital organization. The position has two direct reports: Data Analytics Manager and Data Science Manager.
What you can expect:
- You can make sure your future career is steady in a long run
- Competitive salary as well as other benefits such as:
- annual performance-based reward,
- specific employee benefits according to the service of the company
- life insurance
- sport pass
- Your English language skills won’t be worn out as you can use it on a daily basis
- One day home office weekly
- International environment
What we expect from you:
- Minimum 10 years of experience in some of the following: MS SQL, Reporting Services, Analysis Services, Power BI, Integration Services, BizTalk or equivalent technologies.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure, Databricks, and DevOps/MLOps is a plus.
- Experience in managing a developer team, preferably including vendor management.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to cooperate with a variety of stakeholders, team player personality.
- Good project management skills.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability for enterprise-level Data & Analytics solution
- Fluent spoken and written English.