Our client is a business consulting firm with domestic and international projects. They provide consulting, organization and development services to large companies, in the field of corporate applications, business processes and business intelligence. The sectors concerned are primarily: financial institutions, telecommunications, regional service centres (SSC), pharmaceuticals, energetics. The countries concerned are Hungary and the Central and Eastern European region.
Due to new business opportunities, they are looking for a Senior Financial PMO, who would work on large-scale banking projects.
- have a university degree in Economics
- have min. 5 years of experience in finance and accounting in the banking sector
- have experience in large-scale banking projects such as: development of reporting, creating and testing DWH data market
- have experience at mid- or senior management level
- have strong communication skills and ability to handle difficult situations
- confidently use MS Excel, World and PowerPoint
- have active English language skills appropriate for working environment
- love diverse work and can adapt easily
- have experience in PMO or project management
then we are looking forward to your application!
Your assignments will include:
- project organization and professional support in banking financial projects
What they offer:
- diverse project work, professional challenges, innovative projects
- career opportunity as project manager
- long-term learning and development
- professional support
- adequate compensation package