Our client is a long-established, Hungarian-owned, boutique law firm with an international, corporate and SME clientele. They are a member of several prominent international professional associations and work with committed lawyers with outstanding expertise and international experience. Instead of simple legal advice, their lawyers offer complex legal solutions tailored to individual needs for their stable clientele.
Now, they are looking for a new colleague for the position of Senior Lawyer.
- you have a higher legal education (law degree),
- you have a full legal qualification and, in addition, have at least 4-5 years of work experience, particularly in the areas of labour law or data protection law,
- your English language skills are at an active negotiation level,
- your work is characterized by a comprehensive business approach and the ability to respond promptly,
- you communicate well and has good cooperation skills,
- you have experience in corporate and/or commercial law,
then we are looking forward to your application!
What they offer:
- reliable, stable workplace, supportive management
- hybrid work (2 days HO option)
- high quality office environment
- prominent, stable clientele
- professionally challenging projects,
- benefits associated with international network memberships
- competitive salary
- predictable work schedule