Our client is an international banking group which provides services in 5 European countries. The international IT solutions of the group, covering several European countries, takes place in Hungary and in another western European country with Hungarian and western European colleagues, therefore not only the IT services are international but also the teams. The responsibilities range from day-to-day operation to application development and its operation.
The company is constantly expanding the Hungarian side of the team, which is why we are looking for enthusiastic, motivated employees with medior or possibly senior work experience.
Senior network engineer
You will be part of the international team which implements and maintains the infrastructure. The team runs the data centers, and participate in projects (starting from the architectural phase) to implement, enhance, and future-proof the infrastructure.
- you participate in projects and implementations of network infrastructure, in collaboration with internal customer, IT architects, and system engineers from other teams
- you’re involved in the daily operational management of a broad range of telecommunication and security components.
- you play an active role in automating the team’s work
- the team works in an Agile way, via the SAFe framework
- Work on the components in your team includes setup, configuration, capacity management, follow-up of version and functionality evolutions, patching security risks, integration in existing infrastructure; also analysis.
What you can expect:
- you can make sure your future career is steady in a long run
- life-long learning and plenty of opportunities to challenge yourself, or get to know different IT fields if interested
- competitive salary as well as other benefits such as:
- 100% customizable cafeteria,
- annual performance-based reward,
- company phone with mobile internet, that you can use for private purposes as well
- employee discount at the bank
- Medicover package
- your English language skills won’t be worn out as you can use it on a daily basis
- flexible work schedule
- the focus is on teamwork therefore it is important to hang out in the “open office” together, but you have the option to spend half of your working hours in Home Office
- your insight is valued and your suggestions will be heard
- international environment with a happy work atmosphere
- green office on the Danube bank, equipped with:
- bicycle storage and showers
- restaurant with panoramic view
- buffets with snacks and coffee and many dining options in the area
What we expect from You:
- you have a bachelor or master degree in ICT, or a number of years of relevant experience
- you have a passion for everything related to networks and security.
- you have knowledge of several of these topics :
- routing and switching, basic networking services on an enterprise level
- programming or scripting (Ansible, Python, Perl, Java, ..)
- mechanisms and frameworks for authentication and authorization
- network management tooling for availability, process and service level management
- you have a strong analytic capability, and a sense of responsibility, you are able to work both individually and in team
- good verbal and written communication skill in English