Our client is an international banking group, one of the leading commercial banks in Hungary. Due to new business opportunities, they are looking for a Senior System Engineer located in Budapest, to meet future challenges in international environment.
The Monitoring & Observability team is in charge of developing solutions that focus on monitoring and observing applications, services and infrastructure. The Team is also responsible for the implementation of the latest products on the servers (Windows & Linux) and maintenance of these servers.
- you have a great interest in the world of monitoring and observability and would like to learn more about it and help users all over the company’s organization
- you have ability to work in a fast-paced start-up environment
- you have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- you are a great teammate with strong analytical, problem solving, debugging and troubleshooting skills
- you have ability to work independently
- you are a quick learner
than we are looking forward to your application!
- You have exposure to Observability, Performance or Availability tools or services
- You may have experience with the following tools:
- Elastic : Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash, Beats, …
- Monitoring Framework
- Experience with Windows and Linux systems
- You may have basic programming experience:
Your main tasks will be:
- You’ll work for the day-to-day operations where you are responsible for stability, maintenance and management of “mission critical infrastructures”.
- You’ll work in an Agile team on new and existing solutions to implement the Observability roadmap.
- You’ll be working closely together with the company’s clients on Observability to collect logs and metrics from all the systems that matter to the users, using the current and next generation technologies.
- You will analyse the clients’ requirements, discuss and approve on the setup and implement. An end-to-end responsibility where optimal customer satisfaction is in perfect balance with the internal IT strategy.
- You will work on new and exciting Elastic, Dynatrace and Monitoring (BMC, Xmatters, etc…) products.
- You will measure and optimize system performance, with an eye toward pushing the company’s capabilities forward, getting ahead of customer needs, and innovating to continually improve.
- You will work with other teams to continuously improve the company’s production infrastructure, focusing on stability, security, and scalability.
- You will develop the APM, Logs, Metrics, Integrations, Agent Management UIs and APIs.
- You will collaborate with product designers, server team, engineers, etc..
- You’ll automate actions that should be performed more than a couple of times.
- You’ll respond to incidents and participate in root cause analysis.
- You’ll share the on-call rotation.
- You’ll write and organize the internal and End-User-documentation.
- You will help building the State of The Art Observability track for the company.
What they offer:
- international projects
- professional development
- in-house trainings
- open-ended contract with competitive salary
- balance between professional and private life
- modern office with canteen, bike parking, shower… etc.