Our client is an international banking group, one of the leading commercial banks in Hungary. Due to new business opportunities, they are looking for a System Design Engineer (file transfer) located in Budapest, to meet future challenges in an international environment.
- have advanced knowledge of Linux
- know file transfer concepts, ranging from certificates, codepages, protocols, …
- have scripting skills that is a plus
- have sense for a very varied and broad deployment due to the integration atmosphere: deployment on both Open Systems and mainframe, packaging, maintaining scripted frameworks, installations, …
- are assertive, convincing, diplomatic and a self-starter
- like to take on responsibilities
- are able to work independently and in a problem-solving way
- have strong communication skills, as you regularly come into contact with internal customers or external parties
- enjoy working on a project basis and you can work constructively and professionally with colleagues within the team and throughout the organization in a sometimes time-critical environment
than we are looking forward to your application!
Your main tasks will be:
- operational assignments and the associated responsibilities
- responsibility for setting up, installing and maintaining the middleware components on Windows, Unix and / or Linux servers and zOS
- ensure the necessary realizations in accordance with the agreed timings
- manage and update the current file transfer frameworks
- assisting the other ICT teams in setting up new transfers
- establish and maintain external connections in terms of internal and external file transfer
What they offer:
- international projects
- professional development
- in-house trainings
- modern office with canteen, bike parking, shower… etc.
- home office
- mobile phone
- private healthcare
- sport subscription
- lunch card, etc.