Our client is an international banking group which provides services in 5 European countries. The international IT solutions of the group, covering several European countries, takes place in Hungary and in another western European country with Hungarian and western European colleagues, therefore not only the IT services are international but also the teams. The responsibilities range from day-to-day operation to application development and its operation.
The company is constantly expanding the Hungarian side of the team, which is why we are looking for enthusiastic, motivated employees with medior or possibly senior work experience.
SYSTEM ENGINEER – AUTOMATION HOSTING
In a nutshell, the team develop and maintain the platforms to host business applications on open systems, both for company developed and purchased applications in such a way that it can be consumed “as a service” for the entire Group. This also means, the team is a contact point to the support teams for more complex security and Operating System related issues.
The team is creating the building blocks for installing Linux and Windows machines. Furthermore, the customers have to be able to schedule workload using UAC.
What you can expect:
- You can make sure your future career is steady in a long run
- Life-long learning and plenty of opportunities to challenge yourself, or get to know different IT fields if interested
- Competitive salary as well as other benefits such as:
- 100% customizable cafeteria,
- annual performance-based reward,
- company phone with mobile internet, that you can use for private purposes as well
- employee discount at the bank
- Your English language skills won’t be worn out as you can use it on a daily basis
- Flexible work schedule
- The focus is on teamwork therefore it is important to hang out in the “open office” together, but you have the option to spend half of your working hours in home office
- Your insight is valued and your suggestions will be heard
- International environment with a happy work atmosphere
- Green office on the Danube bank, equipped with:
- bicycle storage and showers
- restaurant with panoramic view
- buffets with snacks and coffee and many dining options in the area
What we expect from you:
- General/ good basic system engineer knowledge
- Windows and Linux knowledge
- Scripting skills is a big advantage, as you will be working on the automation of current processes
- Nice to have: UAC; Jenkins; Blade Logic experience but these can be learnt