Our client is an international banking group which provides services in 5 European countries.The international IT solutions of the group, covering several European countries, takes place in Hungary and in another western European country with Hungarian and western European colleagues, therefore not only the IT services are international but also the teams. The responsibilities range from day-to-day operation to application development and its operation.
The company is constantly expanding the Hungarian side of the team, which is why we are looking for enthusiastic, motivated employees with junior, medior or possibly senior work experience.
SYSTEM ENGINEER – Connectivity Network
You will be part of a team that is responsible for a scalable, maintainable, highly available user network!
The Team’s tasks & responsibilities:
- The key of the job is to provide the maximum performance for all users in a high availability network infrastructure.
- You will be part of a mature and dynamic team of system engineers with a lot of experience within user network domain.
- Learning opportunities are always available, because of the different domains managed by the team.
- The team is responsible for end-user connectivity technologies like (SD)WAN, LAN, Wi-Fi, VPN, and firewalls.
- As a Systems Engineer, you will focus on the application side of the VPN and Wi-Fi infrastructure.
What you can expect:
- you can make sure your future career is steady in a long run
- life-long learning and plenty of opportunities to challenge yourself, or get to know different IT fields if interested
- competitive salary as well as other benefits such as:
- 100% customizable cafeteria
- annual performance-based reward
- company phone with mobile internet, that you can use for private purposes as well
- employee discount at the bank
- your English language skills won’t be worn out as you can use it on a daily basis
- flexible work schedule
- the focus is on teamwork therefore it is important to hang out in the “open office” together, but you have the option to spend half of your working hours in home office
- your insight is valued and your suggestions will be heard
- international environment with a happy work atmosphere
- green office on the Danube bank, equipped with:
- bicycle storage and showers
- restaurant with panoramic view
- buffets with snacks and coffee and many dining options in the area
What we expect from you:
- have VPN (Pulse secure PCS) and WIFI knowledge as a system engineer or system admin
- you know some of the following domains is a plus: LAN, (SD)WAN, NAC, Firewalling, Cloud Integration and Scripting
- experience with security tools, network infrastructure
- perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hotfixes and security configurations
- provide 2nd and 3rd level support and perform troubleshooting to resolve issues and problems
- monitoring performance and ensure system availability and reliability, system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning
- communicative, opened mindset, because you interact with vendors and other IT personnel to solve problems
- good English language knowledge