Our client is an international banking group which provides services in 5 European countries. The international IT solutions of the group, covering several European countries, takes place in Hungary and in another western European country with Hungarian and western European colleagues, therefore not only the IT services are international but also the teams. The responsibilities range from day-to-day operation to application development and its operation.
The company is constantly expanding the Hungarian side of the team, which is why we are looking for enthusiastic, motivated employees with medior or possibly senior work experience.
System Engineer – DEV support
IBM Mainframe is a broadly used platform in very big companies like Bank & Insurances, but also airports, and retail companies. Mainframe is the preferred IT-platform for mass transaction execution where stability & speed of delivery is key. The company’s Z-DevOps department offers all services an IT organization needs to be able to develop & run their applications on.
The service contains a process that must be followed, techniques to be applied & all tooling that is used for it. The vacancy is situated in the team offering the mainframe software factory service. This team offers a broad list of services & products, your main responsibility as a system engineer would be supporting the developers of the team.
What you can expect:
- You can make sure your future career is steady in the long run
- Life-long learning and plenty of opportunities to challenge yourself, or get to know different IT fields if interested
- Competitive salary as well as other benefits such as:
- 100% customizable cafeteria,
- annual performance-based reward,
- company phone with mobile internet, that you can use for private purposes as well
- employee discount at the bank
- Your English language skills won’t be worn out as you can use it on a daily basis
- Flexible work schedule
- The focus is on teamwork therefore it is important to hang out in the “open office” together, but you have the option to spend half of your working hours in home office
- Your insight is valued and your suggestions will be heard
- International environment with a happy work atmosphere
- Green office on the Danube bank, equipped with:
- bicycle storage and showers
- restaurant with panoramic view
- buffets with snacks and coffee and many dining options in the area
What we expect from you:
- 2-3 years of relevant experience as a system engineer
- experience in Jenkins, Java, Eclipse, Git
- be familiar with DB on a basic level
- good English knowledge (both written and verbal)
- MF knowledge is NOT mandatory