Our client is an international banking group which provides services in 5 European countries. The international IT solutions of the group, covering several European countries, takes place in Hungary and in another western European country with Hungarian and western European colleagues, therefore not only the IT services are international but also the teams. The responsibilities range from day-to-day operation to application development and its operation.
The company is constantly expanding the Hungarian side of the team, which is why we are looking for enthusiastic, motivated employees with junior, medior or possibly senior work experience.
System Engineer – File-transfer
In the Interchange MFT team we are responsible for the file transfer tools, used for both internal and external connections. We support the products on both Mainframe and Open Systems. This makes us the point of contact for the support teams when more complex file transfer problems arise. We also manage file transfers to and from external parties via the Synchrony Gateway and Seeburger.
If joining our team, you immediately receive operational assignments and the associated responsibilities, and thus get to know the systems in order to grow further. After a short training and introduction period you will be responsible for setting up, installing and maintaining the middleware components on Windows, Unix and/or Linux servers and zOS. This brings you into contact with all possible aspects of file transfer. You will work together with colleagues of our team in a challenging and changing environment to ensure the necessary realizations in accordance with the agreed timings.
What you can expect:
- You can make sure your future career is steady in a long run
- Life-long learning and plenty of opportunities to challenge yourself, or get to know different IT fields if interested
- Competitive salary as well as other benefits such as:
- 100% customizable cafeteria,
- annual performance-based reward,
- company phone with mobile internet, that you can use for private purposes as well
- employee discount at the bank
- Your English language skills won’t be worn out as you can use it on a daily basis
- Flexible work schedule
- The focus is on teamwork therefore it is important to hang out in the “open office” together, but you have the option to spend half of your working hours in home office
- Your insight is valued and your suggestions will be heard
- International environment with a happy work atmosphere
- Green office on the Danube bank, equipped with:
- bicycle storage and showers
- restaurant with panoramic view
- buffets with snacks and coffee and many dining options in the area
What we expect from You:
- Scripting skills (Python)
- Automation (as self-service mindset): Ansible, Jenkins
- AWS experience is important
- Linux knowledge: to know how to troubleshoot issues , find log files, remove files, etc.
- File transfer protocol knowledge (Connect: Direct and Universal Data Move, SFTP etc.) is desirable
- Very strong communication skill (in English) to be able to challenge others
- If you are willing to learn and invest to grow your file transfer knowledge juniors are also welcome!