Our client is an international banking group which provides services in 5 European countries. The international IT solutions of the group, covering several European countries, takes place in Hungary and in another western European country with Hungarian and western European colleagues, therefore not only the IT services are international but also the teams. The responsibilities range from day-to-day operation to application development and its operation.
The company is constantly expanding the Hungarian side of the team, which is why we are looking for enthusiastic, motivated employees with medior or possibly senior work experience.
SYSTEM ENGINEER – privileged access management
The Team’s tasks & responsibilities:
- Design, build and promote our CyberArk solutions to the rest of the organization, next to the other tools of the HPC platform
- Follow up the market about security tools and share experiences.
- Follow up security recommendations (proactively and reactively) and minimize or mitigate the operational risks.
- Capture the needs of the internal customers and reflect the findings to the domains.
- Implement and maintain the CyberArk environment
- The automation of onboarding PSM, user- access management in general, and organize password rotation on servers, applications and appliances.
What you can expect:
- You can make sure your future career is steady in a long run
- Life-long learning and plenty of opportunities to challenge yourself, or get to know different IT fields if interested
- Competitive salary as well as other benefits such as:
- 100% customizable cafeteria,
- annual performance-based reward,
- company phone with mobile internet, that you can use for private purposes as well
- employee discount at the bank
- Your English language skills won’t be worn out as you can use it on a daily basis
- Flexible work schedule
- The focus is on teamwork therefore it is important to hang out in the “open office” together, but you have the option to spend half of your working hours in home office
- Your insight is valued and your suggestions will be heard
- International environment with a happy work atmosphere
- Green office on the Danube bank, equipped with:
- bicycle storage and showers
- restaurant with panoramic view
- buffets with snacks and coffee and many dining options in the area
What we expect from you:
- have Windows or Linux knowledge as a system engineer or system admin
- you know some security related systems, system access management
- interest in security and networking implementation
- good English language knowledge