Our client is an international banking group, one of the leading commercial banks in Hungary. Due to new business opportunities, they are looking for a System Engineer – TAM for international tasks, located in Budapest.
The Technical Application Management teams are focusing on the latter: Landing actual business applications onto individual (mainly virtualized) servers. From process point of view the TAM teams are mainly active in the change/ release, incident/ problem, DRP/ BCM processes and play an instrumental role in operating, evolving and testing these processes.
As current TAM activities represent an important part of the ‘Ops’ in ‘DevOps’, the TAM teams will assist Dev teams in consuming automated/ self-provisionable infrastructure assets and consult Infra teams towards more/ better automation of infra services.
As a TAM engineer you will often be the ‘face’ of underlying infrastructure services, so a customer-centric mindset, good communication skills and some level of diplomacy is crucial.
- have BS in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience
- have (very) good understanding of English, both spoken & written
- have excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- are assertive, convincing and diplomatic at the same time
- have strong organizational and self-management skills
- love taking ownership and you have a high level of autonomy
- also have strong communication skills, both for interacting with your colleagues and with your internal customers/stakeholders
- are well acquainted with online collaboration tooling & according mindset
- and you know some of the following technics:
- Windows Server
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- UAC scheduling
- Connect:Direct and UDM
than we are looking forward to your application!
What they offer:
- international projects
- professional development
- in-house trainings
- modern office with canteen, bike parking, shower… etc.
- home office
- mobile phone
- private healthcare
- sport subscription
- lunch card