Our partner is an organisation of 150 employees, providing outstanding services. Their key parameters are: pleasant working environment, excellent infrastructure, friendly atmosphere, supportive management and regular trainings.
Now they are looking for an experienced and motivated Tester to join their team.
- have advanced or secondary technical education
- have min. 2-5 years of professional experience as tester
- are ready to work independently and take responsibility for your work
- have a team player-attitude
- have ISTQB qualification
- are familiar with Agile method (Agile testing)
than we are looking forward to your application!
Your tasks will include:
- planning test strategy, creating testcases
- manual testing
- documenting test results
- reporting, tracking, re-testing located test errors
- measuring requirement-adequacy, testing progression
- reviewing and extending executed tests
- creating and maintaining user manuals
- cooperation with the developers and support team
What they offer:
- outstanding salary
- cafeteria, bonus option
- flexible working hours, home office option
- innovative products, technologies, solutions
- full time employee status